Saturday, January 13, 2007

testicle delight


Gabcast! ewe #0 - testicle delight

The first single off the first album I recorded with the eighties cult sensation 'Mouth Congress'. The album was called 'The War on Flowers' and it was a war believe ewe me. In those days testicles were all we had. The lead vocals are handled by my best friend Marco Nagy who has a well documented love affair with the bouncy delights. This is his cri de coeur. Hundreds of people in the testicle obsessed nation of Mali agreed where it went to number one.

6 comments:

Lana said...

Skyrockets in flight!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!!!!! The "music lover" in the pic I think is one X of our nearest and dearest Dr.D!!!!It's a very small bear world after all....

buddy cole said...

What? You're anonymous again? I'm glad I didn't toss out the cloak of invisibility. As for Dr. D knowing the identity of the mystery man with the bouncy jock, do tell. I would love to know his identitiy. I've been trying to track him down for years. All I have to go on is a plaster cast of his boot marks and a few DNA samples.

Lana said...

Anonymous seems to have a lot of trouble remembering his passwords and uploading pictures. I guess I'm not the only helpless female in here. ;p

Anonymous said...

That pic has a strange "package" appeal to it.....I wish it was a "scratch and smell" PC screen here.....Lord!!!! Where's my drink!!!!!

buddy cole said...

Sniff.