Saturday, January 13, 2007

Re-Cap


Threesome
Originally uploaded by Carrie Taylor.

Last Friday in the post entitled 'Flight into Danger' I promised you chapter two in the missing section of Buddy Babylon the following week and that's exactly what I've done. But before you jump into the story let me fill you in on a few details of what's come before. When chapter two opens, I have just won a pretigious modelling contract to be the bum ofl 'Juicy Mango Jean' in Manilla and on my way there I singlehandedly avert a mid air collision without taking credit. Upon arrival I am met at the airport by a character from my past whom you might not know if you haven't read my autobiography 'Buddy Babylon' from Bantam Doubleday Press and available from Amazon, Ebay, Alibis and other outlets.. The man is Ronald Coleman, a sauve older sophisticate with a silent chauffeur companion called Dianne who harbours a dark secret. Together these two guided me through highs and the lows of my teenage years when I first tasted fame after winning the "World's Prettiest Feet' contest. I now take you to the teeming slums of Manilla in the Phillipines when Imelda and her hubby what's his name ruled that tortured land. Enjoy.

3 comments:

Lana said...

The teeming slums of Manilla! Sounds like paradise to me.

Anonymous said...

Here is "Orestonio" aka "Anonymous" again trying to comment on Mr.Cole's mega witty blogs and life guidance advice yet Google never seems to "remember" my passwords to log in!!!! AND it's NOT a naughty word my password! Lana! How dod you get your pic on your profile!!!????? I was "blonde" for 2 weeks earlier this summer but I am back to brunette status and STILL can't figure this out!!!! As god as my witness....I shall try this til the end!!!!

Lana said...

Hello Orestonio! What you have to do is click on your profile page and hit the blue "edit profile" button. Then you must copy the URL for the photograph that you want to use ( I'm assuming that you have a photobucket account or something like it)and paste it in the photograph section on you profile. If you have any problems, let me know.


Speaking of hair color, I'm still waiting to hear what they say about redheads. I'm a redhead myself so I don't want to be the last one to know.