Sunday, December 24, 2006

twas the night before christmas and all through the house you could hear them all blogging, the ewes and the mouse.


As I sit here by the fyre contemplating the crackling logs and swilling the last of the Bombay gin and savouring the last olive on the tree I cant help but reflect on the past year and I'm reminded of my first post ages ago on the twenty third where I mentionded that I had been away for awhile doing 'good works' and you're probably wondering where I've been and Im tempted to tell in the words of one cyndi Lauper but 'I wonder why. Oo. Oo. Oo. Oo. Hic. I don't want to toot my own horn in this time of humility. Let's just say I was doing the work of our Lord. For now let's just rememember in this holiday season that even though the French will always be insufferable, they are also so damn sexy it's un-american. this really is goodnight. buddy.