Sunday, December 24, 2006

whoops!

I don't know what the heck happened. That is not me, not that I would be ashamed if it was. It's actually my friend Denise. The skinny one is a stranger. I'm sitting on the other side of Denise but you can't see me. Denise and I worked together in Venice one summer as gondoliers. Needless to say she didn't always look like that. She had her heart broken by Anyways, as for how the picture ended up here, well, one moment I was looking at my vacation pictures and remembering fondly our evening at the Marriot with the Detroit 'Gators' or " Cheetahs' or 'Cheaters' or whatever and the next thing I knew I was clicking 'publish' and thar she blows. Well Denise. Mea culpa. Call me. I'm going to try again to see if I can't put one of my own pictures up. Wish me luck. Buddy Cole.

No comments: