Sunday, December 24, 2006

whoops! I did it again.



I just re-read my last post and realized that I didn't finish the story about how Denise had her heart broken. The problem is this whole blogging thing is so exciting that I'm getting sloppy. The publish button is like a slot machine handle or a cllitoris. You just keep pushing it over and over hoping you'll strike gold. How obvious is it that the last time I saw a clitoris it was on Sally Rand? So anyways, Denise had her heart broken by a gondolier in Venice named "Giovanni' and after that it was pizza, pasta, and polenta all the time. I tried to help but she refused to believe that I was just just tying his shoes. What can I say? He couldn't bend over because he had a bad back from all that poling. I thought you might want to see a picture of Denise in her prime.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

roflmfao! great, buddy!